At Health Outcomes Insights, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will only use your personal data to administer your account and provide you with any products and services you have requested from us.
By using our Site, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. If you have any questions relating to this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect?
You can visit the Site without submitting any data that we can use to identify you personally. However, if you use certain features on the Site, such as the “Contact Us” feature, we will ask you to provide identifying data, including your name, email address, country, organization, and job title.
Processing of your Personal Data
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity (i.e. processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as your user agreement with us that allows us to provide you with the Products) and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others (e.g. our users) such as:
- Personalizing, improving or operating our Services and business
- Better understanding your needs and interests
- Fulfilling requests you make related to the Services
- Providing you with information and offers from us
- Complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes with users, enforcing our agreements
- Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity
We process Personal Data for purposes such as:
- To process your orders and deliver the Services that you have ordered
- To provide reports based on information collected from use of our Services
- To keep you up to date on the latest Service announcements, software updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information
- To provide support and assistance for our Services
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- To provide customer feedback and support
- To the extent you choose to participate, to conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better services to our customers and end users
- To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences, such as in response to your request for specific information on services that may be of interest
- To contact individuals that you refer to us and identify you as the source of the referral, in accordance with the “Referral” section below
- To meet contract or legal obligations
Third-party service providers
Health Outcomes Insights uses third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, including web-hosting companies, CRM database providers, payment processors, email vendors, and analytics providers. These service providers may collect and/or use your data, including information that identifies you personally, to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at email@example.com
Where is your data stored?
We store your personal data in our database, which is maintained in the United Kingdom.
Who has access to your data at Health Outcomes Insights?
Only authorized personnel within Health Outcomes Insights have access to our database which holds your data
With whom do we share your data?
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal data with external organizations for their own purposes.
We also may use or share your information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- to comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
- to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
Lawful Bases for Processing
- We only collect and process personal data where we have a lawful basis. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), legal obligation (where processing is necessary to comply with the law), and our legitimate interests (e.g., to protect us and you, to comply with applicable laws, and to administer and improve our business).
- Where our processing of personal information is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. To initiate a request to object or withdraw your consent, please contact Health Outcomes Insights.com
Accessing and requesting your data
You have the right to access, review, update, correct, or delete the personal information held about you. In some circumstances you may also have the right to restrict or object to processing and to receive your personal information in a portable form. To initiate a request, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU.
Links to external websites and third parties