Marketing and Forecasting Survey Design
To achieve sound results from your pharmaceutical market and forecasting survey you need to start from a solid base. This is primarily based on survey design and methodology. Without expert input your questionnaire may contain questions that are difficult to understand, lead to biased answers and high drop-out-rates.
The sharpest increase in survey drop-off rates occurs with each additional question up to
- QuestDevelop™ is our evidence-based questionnaire design platform. With QuestDevelop™ a questionnaire design expert will work with you through the survey design process so that pitfalls of poor questionnaire design are avoided.
- With QuestReview™ evaluation tool, we rectify poor questions and bias, so your survey design is full proof.
- Survey length and respondent fatigue can have a significant impact on the quality of data collected. With QuestReview™ our evidenced-based questionnaire evaluation tool, we provide an estimate of (1) completion time across a number of languages and (2) levels of fatigue experienced by respondents taking the survey so you can be confident your survey completion rates are maximised.
Our other market research services include:
- Qualitative research (Interviews and focus groups) with patients, clinicians and other stakeholders
- Qualitative data analysis
- Communicating research findings (Story telling, data visualisation)
Health Outcomes Insights has Market Research Society accreditation – a mark of our research excellence and commitment to quality research.
*Independent research shows that if a respondent begins answering a survey, the sharpest increase in drop-off rate occurs with each additional question up to 15 questions.